Catherine and Zelda are both admitted Conveyancers.
Immovable property is one of the most valuable investments, and thus it is imperative that when clients buy, sell or develop immovable property, they have professional and experienced legal representation to ensure that the process is dealt with efficiently and effectively. This is exactly what we offer at GB Inc.
Zelda and Roxanne are both adnitted Notaries and assist client with our Notarial services.
Our services include:
- Deeds of sale (residential and commercial)
- Lease agreements (residential and commercial)
- Property transfers and registrations, including transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations, deceased estates and insolvent estates
- Bond registrations and cancellations
- Property development structures
- Drafting and registration of servitudes, certificates of registered title, certificates of consolidated titles, general plans etc.
- Registration of townships and sectional title schemes
- Deeds office searches
- Property subdivisions and consolidations
- Commercial, retail and cluster development schemes
- Legislative and regulatory advice
- Property joint ventures
- Land rights
Notarial services can only be provided by a Notary Public. These services include the drafting of Notarial Deeds of Servitude and Exclusive Use Areas. Notarial documents are attested before the Notary Public and Notarial Deeds are then registered at the Deeds Office where they become documents of public record
Have a look at some frequently asked questions about Property Law.